Monday, April 30, 2012

Healthy Mix Foundation - Bourjois



Want a flawless looking skin?? This is what you need girls, Foundation. Using foundation will make you look less 'cakey' than using a powder, which most of powder will give you a 'cakey' effect after several hours. So, to avoid the 'cakey' look start using a foundation, but be sure to look for a foundation that is not to heavy on your skin because it can clog your pores and causes acne. This foundation from Bourjois is a light foundation which it give you enough coverage. It doesn't look like you're wearing a mask, after you put it on. Even though the foundation said that its light and wont clog your pores, be sure to always clean your face afterwards and it has to be really really clean. 

The packaging of the product is very simple nothing special, and it comes out with a pump, so it wont spill.

The Claims: HEALTHY MIX FOUNDATION

70% MORE RADIANCE AND FLAWLESS COMPLEXION FOR UP TO 16 HOURS!

Bourjois' 1st radiance-boosting fruit therapy foundation for a flawless complexion for up to 16 hours!

- Apricot : Radiance
- Melon : Hydration
- Apple : Antioxidant
- Ginger : Energy

Its exquisite glide-on formula blends onto skin for a flawless, yet natural finish.


My Opinion about the Product :

I like this foundation for a daily use, because it is so light and doesn't feel heavy on your skin, heavy by mean like you are wearing lots of make up on your face. Its light also blends very well onto your skin, which provides you a very natural finish. The scent of the product is so so so good, but for those of you who don't like any scent in your foundation then you might not like this. But its not like the scent stay all day long though. You can only smell it when you apply it on your skin, after that you wont smell a thing. 

How i like to apply the foundation? I use two ways to apply my foundation in daily routine.

1.  Brush - I like to use a brush (Foundation brush) to apply the foundation on my skin, I put on pump on the back of my hand then with my index finger, take some of the foundation and put it on my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin. After that blend and smooth the foundation with the brush. 

2. Finger - When i don't have my brush around or too lazy to use a brush, i apply the foundation just with my finger. First same thing, one pump on the back of my hand, put it all over my face (cheeks, forehead, chin, nose) with my index finger then use three of your finger (index, middle and ring) blend the foundation by tapping it lightly onto your skin.

If you're on a hunt of a foundation, try this one because it gives you enough coverage and really easy to blend in. This product is also easy to find. The price range is around  IDR 100.000 - 150.000 (check on the Bourjois counter to be sure)

For More Details :


No comments: