Friday, May 25, 2012

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara



Today, I'm going to be reviewing about A Mascara fro, Revlon. I know this product is already out long ago but some people still on a hunt for a natural looking mascara which can also stay on for hours. So, this is the answer for it The Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara. As usual, the packaging of this mascara is kind of different with the other Revlon mascara, because its Green. But other than that everything is almost the same as all other mascara, and the brush of this mascara is also pretty standard. 

The Claims:

-Lash enhancing formula complements the natural growth cycle of your lashes, improving their overall appearance and conditioning with each use 
-Get lashes that look instantly longer and lusher and will also grow stronger day after day
-Oversized lash-extending brush
-Ophthalmologist tested

Opinion about the Product:

The one thing that is driven my attention to this mascara was because it said that it have a formula which will make your lashes grow and improving your lashes appearance every time you use it. I do really like this product is because it gives a really natural looking lash after you apply it and it doesn't smudge on me, even though I wear it all day long for at least 10 to 12 hours. About the lash formula that will make your lashes grow longer, I cant really assure you or guarantee because I don't know if it really works. But overall this mascara did a good job on my lashes, because I got question on what mascara I used every time I use the Grow Luscious mascara by Revlon.

A side from the function factor of mascara, the price of this mascara is really affordable. For those of you who lives in Indonesia you can get it for only IDR 70.000,- and you can find it almost everywhere. So, for those of you who is in a look of a great mascara for a natural finish looking lashes, this is your answer. Try it and you will see for your self how good it will your lashes look.

For more Details, be sure to check on the Revlon Official Website below:

No comments: