Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Balms Away - The Balm


I know this brand has been around for quite a long time. Today I went 'The Balm' booth. This brand have the best packaging, the packaging is very different than the other cosmetic brand. They also give a very unique name to each of their products which is very interesting. So, the product that I'm going to talk about is  an eye make up remover. This one is different than the usual eye make up remover, the packaging is a good one and inside its like a lip balm not liquid like the other eye make up remover.


When I tried this in the booth, I'm really amazed by how this thing work. I tried this on my hand where I've tried several eye shadows on it, so the lady ask me to try this eye make up remover and she just took a bit of the eye make up remover balm, swirl it on my hand, wipe it with tissue and I don't see a single stain on my hand. It is Amazing and it will also clean your waterproof make up, besides that the balm eye make up remover will last longer than the usual remover. So, I personally love this and recommend it to all of you guys.

The price is quite pricey for an eye make up remover which is  $20.00, in Indonesia it cost Rp 225.000,- at Glow Department Store. For more details please check the links below:



No comments: