Monday, March 26, 2012

L'OREAL TRUE MATCH MINERALS

Most of women can't go out of the house without puffing some powder on their face. So, I present to all of you the greatest powder of all time, the L'OREAL TRUE MATCH MINERALS. Start from the packaging, as you can see it has brush and on the very bottom is the powder. After all look of this product, is simple nothing really special. The brush that it provides is really nice to use, it make the powder blend in well on your skin. But, its not very soft, just wish they make a softer brush for it and everything will be Perfect. 

The Color I used now : Golden Beige. 
The Color I used back then, which i love to death : Honey Glow.

THE CLAIMS :
  • Mineral make-up foundation-like coverage
  • Evens skin tone like a foundation 
  • Light as a powder
  • Long Lasting
My Opinion About The Product :

This is my third bottle, so i think you should know how i think about this product, Absolutely Adore it !! I've used this product since two years ago, one bottle of this product last for quite a while. I never change my powder this is my champion. It does what it says, the powder cover up your face like a foundation, but it is still light, doesn't clog your pores. 

As you can see from the picture on the left, its a loose powder. Most of the loose powder i know, don't have a good coverage, its just an Okay coverage. But this, it evens out your skin very well. As much as i love this product, it still have a down side. I used this product everyday since morning until quite late, and it does make your skin look cakey during the day, so you need to even it out. What i like to do is pat my face with a tissue or blotting paper and after that put some powder on. But, most of the time i just pat my face with a blotting paper and it looks okay. The most important thing is it didn't break my skin. Always remember to clean your make up cleanly, because if you don't, you will ruin your face. For prices, this powder i'm not sure so check on your local drug store or simply on their website http://www.loreal.com/_en/_ww/index.aspx?

(ALL PHOTOGRAPH BY ANGIE YODO)


No comments: