Thursday, March 22, 2012

MAYBELLINE CRAYON LINER


I am really excited about this product, i bought it just about a week ago and i spotted this product randomly. So, this is just simply a crayon liner in a pencil form which you have to sharpen it and be sure to own a good quality sharpener for a better result. About the packaging, nothing really special, just a usual pencil with cap on it. Got no problem with that. Moving on .... 

THE COLORS I OWNED : Black & Brown (That's all they have)
Claims :
  • For bigger and bolder eye loo
  • Soft and smooth glide on skin
  • Wears all day
My opinion about the product:
The first time i swatch this product at the store, the first thought in my mind was ' I need to buy this stuff '. Because it glide smoothly and a little bit creamy, i know straight away that this will be good. Then, I tried put it on my eyes, it worked really well. Compared to the 'High End' liner this Maybelline liner work just as well as the 'High End' one. For me, every time you want to wear a pencil liner be sure to top it of with a black eye shadow, so it won smudge below your eyes. Even, when i used the high end one, sometimes it still smudge and get all over my under eyes. So, just to be safe remember to use a primer and top of with a black eye shadow. I really agree with what the claims, it does it jobs really well.

SWATCHES:
Here are the swatches from those amazing liner, as you can see its really pigmented. The other reason is because the price is very affordable, it costs IDR 18.600,- for those of you who live in Indonesia. For those of you who live outside Indonesia, you can always check it out in http://www.maybelline.com/ for prices and other details. Try it out, its totally worth it. Especially for those of you who want to try out or in a hunt for a good liner. This is the ONE !! 

(ALL PHOTOGRAPH BY ANGIE YODO)


No comments: