Thursday, June 14, 2012

Masami Shouko - Foundation Brush


Putting foundation, is what almost every girls do and every single girls use a different technique to put on their foundation. Today, I'm going to share how I apply my foundation on a daily basis event on a special event I use the same technique. So, I'm going to share with all of you first, My favourite foundation brush of all time. This, is a brush from a company calls "Masami Shouko". Let's start from the appearance from the brush, first off all the colour of the tip of the brush, originally is white but I haven't wash it yet, so excuse that. The colour of the tip actually is white, and the rest of bristle below is black as you can see, appearance wise I don't have any problem. It look just like the other brushes out there, and I've washed this brush twice, and the bristles still stay on their place it didn't came off the brush so that's good. 

As you can see, from the picture on the left that is what the bristles look like up close and don't worry those bristles are really soft and that's how ugly the bristles will look like when you use the brush. Any how, I really like using the brush a lot. I use this brush every time I applies my foundation. So, I put a good amount of foundation on the back of my hand and gently tap the brush on the back of your hand where the foundation was placed, then just swirl the brush gently starting from one side of your cheek, 


dab the brush to the foundation again then swirl it to your forehead and so on until you cover all of your face with the foundation. It is super easy and this brush really gives a smooth look, it really help blends the foundation onto your skin and its also a lot faster than using your hand to apply it. But, don't forget to deep clean your brush once a week with a brush cleaner or with a baby shampoo, to keep it hygienic.

This Brush is affordable, in Indonesia you can find this brush almost everywhere even you can buy it online through facebook which I will link that down below. This brush costs IDR 108.000,- and I really recommend it for all of you to try this brush. 

For more details please check on the links below:

Masami Shouko Official Website : http://masamishouko.com/
Masami Shouko Online Facebook Shop (BUY HERE) : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Masami-Shouko/221126297911190


3 comments:

kerker said...

thanks for the review of the brush! i been lazy and using my hands to apply my bb cream!

xo kerker
The Ugly Moments

Angie Yodo said...

ur very welcome, will post another review soon.. keep on reading... don't forget to follow ;)

Fashionable Memories said...

Thanks for the review!!!! I'm really glad to have found your blog!! I enjoy reading your posts very much!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean a lot to me!!! Thank you so much in advance. Have a great day!!!