Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Revlon - Grow Luscious LashLiner


Today's review is going to be about eye liner. I just discover this product few days ago and I'm really excited and amazed with this product. Its a new Revlon eye liner from their Grow Luscious collection. Now, you get the eye liner with an outer packaging and makes it really look well packed. Because usually you just receive the eye liner without any extra outer packaging. Next is about the look of the liners it self, the form of the liner is just like other ordinary pencil for liner. The difference is just from the gradation of the colours, which you can see a colour transition from green to silvery grey, its pretty and quite eye catching.

THE CLAIMS:

Delivers ultra intense colour impact in one stroke. Botanical and vitamin rich formula nourishes and supports healthy lashes.

The liners comes in four different colours which are Black (Onyx), Brown (Espresso), Grey (Graphite) and Green (Emerald). I got all three of the colours except Black, but its not because it was not good, its because I feel like I already have too much Black liners. So, what amazed me is the quality of the liners. Its more like a crayon form not as hard as the usual pencil liner. When I swatch it in the store, the liner just glide on your skin. Just one stroke, you'll get an amazing vibrant colour and the texture is also very smooth and creamy.


SWATCHES



To get a great long lasting look with this liners, is after you apply it on your eyes. Leave it to dry  for about 15-30 seconds, after that your eyes will look pretty all day long without have to worry it will smudge. I've tested this liner on the back on my hand, while I'm in the store. I leave it for 15-30 seconds, and its still there no matter how hard I try to rub it off. I really recommend all of you to try this liners, its incredible.

The price of the liner it self is also very affordable and you can find it almost everywhere, on your local drugstore or the Revlon store near you. Here in Indonesia it cost IDR 70.000,-

For more details please check the link below:







No comments: