Monday, July 16, 2012

Herb Day Cotton by Faceshop

Today's review is about a cleansing wipes from a Korean brand call the Face Shop. I'm sure there is several days in week or months that we feel very lazy to take off our make up, because it needs several steps to remove your make up. There's a lot of cosmetic company that produce a cleansing wipes and when I saw this product for the first time I'm really not sure that a cleansing wipes can remove well, all of my make up. So, I never bother to purchase this kind of product. Until one day, I really need something that can remove my make up in instant and I remember the cleansing wipes. So, I bought it at last.

There are several kinds of cleansing wipes in this store, and the reason I chose the Herb Day Cotton Perfect Cleansing Wipes with Tea Tree. The reason I chose this was because, I have an acne prone and very sensitive skin and this wipes have Tea Tree extract in it which we all know that it can control blemishes. The cloth is also very soft and will not scratch your face at all, also it smells really nice.

Packaging wise, I like the flower design but still look like most of the facial wipes packaging out there. What I like about the packaging is the lid, it shut really tide so that the wipes inside, is still wet. Because I used to have other wipes that I got as a gift, the packaging is a lot better, they make it like a proper plastic box (hard one) but even though it was shut, the next few days when I want to used it, its all dried up. 

The Claims:
Convenient cleansing wipes with new ex foliating mesh cloth deep clean pores and remove excess sebum while removing make up. Tea Tree helps control blemishes as it cleanses and clears pores.

My opinion about this product is, I do really like it. It removes most of my make up, clear up my face and there's no redness appear after I use this wipes on my face, didn't break me up at all. I recommend all of you to try this wipes, because there are times where you will need something Quick and Easy to take off your make up after a whole day of work or school. 

The price of this Wipes in Indonesia is IDR 125.000,- and for those of you who lives outside Indonesia, please check the links below:



No comments: