Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dewy Flower Loose Powder - Face Shop


Today's we're going to talk about powder, and this is a Loose Powder from a Korean brand called The Face Shop. This powder doesn't provides a coverage and it has no range of colours, they just have one colour. But, I do really like this powder and also it is suitable for all skin type. 

The packaging of this powder is really simple, with a white and slight of pinkish colour with the flower details on top. It comes with a powder puff which is a good one and it has a several small holes, so you will get a good amount of powder not to much not to little, because you can always shake it to get more products.



The Claims:
  •  A blend of 7 flower extracts: Lotus, Iris, Edelweiss, White Lily, Jasmine, Phrygia, White Rose (Anti-inflammatory, Moisturizing)
  • Rich in antioxidants that inhibits harmful free radicals that causes aging.
  • Provides sheer coverage.
  • Controls sebum for fresh-looking skin throughout the day

I do really like this powder because First, it doesn't break me out. Because this powder only provides a sheer coverage, I put this powder after I put on my foundation. Which make my foundation stay on a lot longer and it gives a nice flawless look instead of looking cakey, because most of the powder will make your face look flakey during the time. 

They way I use this powder is I use the puff that comes with the powder. So, I put the puff right above the holes and shake it lightly to get as much product as you desire. Don't shake the powder too much because the powder will burst out and it will be a total mess. So, after you got enough product on the puff, just gently pat the puff on your face. My suggestion is, after you finish put on your foundation, don't put the powder straight away on your face, let the foundation soaks into your skin for approximately 10 minutes and while you wait you can always do your eye make up first, after that then pat the powder gently onto your skin and you are ready to go and to show off you flawless skin. 

This product is quite affordable for a powder, because it will last you for quite a long time as well, so its worth the money. You can find this in any Face Shop counter or Asian Market. I recommend this powder because it does make your face make up last all night long.. 

For  More Details, Please check the link below:



No comments: